Seat reservations are required for all Masses.
Click here to reserve your seats
The prayers prayed at the conclusion of Fr. Felix's Masses are HERE
At this time, we are only allowing a limited number of participants per the capacity threshold requirement as outlined by the Cardinal. Participants in the high-risk category including those experiencing any symptoms of illness should remain at home and worship along with the video stream available live on Facebook. Please know that when coming to Annunciation you do so at your own risk.
Due to the geographic diversity of our parishioners and the limited seating, all available seats MUST be reserved via our reservation system. Please print your confirmation page and surrender it at the door.
Sunday Mass schedule:
5:30 PM Saturday Vigil English - Fr. Felix
7:00 AM English (Ordinary Form) - Msgr. Golasinski
9:00 AM Extraordinary Form Low Mass - Fr. Felix
11:00 AM Extraordinary Form Solemn Mass - Fr. Felix
5:30 PM English (Ordinary Form) - Fr. John
Download the prayers prayed at the conclusion of Mass HERE
Weekday & Saturday Masses Schedule:
Monday thru Friday - 6:30 AM English - Msgr. Golasinski
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - 12:10 PM English
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 12:10 PM Latin (Extraordinary Form)
Saturdays - 8:00 AM English
Confession available 15 minutes before each Mass
Weekday Vespers schedule:
Tuesdays through Fridays - 5:00 PM Vespers (Evening Prayer) - Fr. Felix
Note: there will be no Vespers on 01/28, 01/29, 02/24, and 02/25
Second Sunday Vespers schedule:
Held on the 2nd Sunday of each month - 7:00 PM Vespers in the Extraordinary Form - Fr. Felix
Seat reservations for Second Sunday Vespers here
Please check back frequently
Mass schedule may change without notice.
Please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Ushers will seat people in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- All attendees must enter through the side door facing Texas Avenue.
- Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES while inside Annunciation, including in the confessional and in the line for communion.
Masks will NOT be provided.
- Each person MUST maintain social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Members of the same household may sit together; all others will be seated 6 feet apart and in alternating pews.
- Please exit promptly to allow the volunteers to sanitize the church for the next Mass.
- Please do not congregate at the exit doors or outside but head directly to your vehicle.
We thank you for your support and cooperation. Please check back frequently as Mass schedule may change without notice. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 713-222-2289.