DSF Diocesan Services Fund



Friends, with the new year comes a new commitment to supporting the Diocesan Services Fund (DSF), which provides funding for essential ministries and programs that serve the religious, spiritual and human needs of thousands of people from every parish. Catechetical programs, hospital and prison ministries, programs for the aging and youth and many more are made possible by the annual DSF.  Our 2023 goal is $50,000, which will come out of our parish operating budget if we fall short.

Please prayerfully consider your commitment in meeting Annunciation's 2023 DSF goal.

The DSF Incentives for 2023:

  1. 75% rebate on every dollar over goal.  The remaining 25% will fund the Aid to Poor Parishes program
  2. 50% rebate on the first gift of a first-time donor (no traceable record of giving to DSF)
  3. $5,000 to one parish in each Vicariate that has the highest increase in participation over DSF 2022
  4. Parishes that donate either a portion of or their entire rebate to another parish through twinning will receive a double deduction for purposes of Cathedraticum

Complete information on the many ministries that are funded by the DSF is found here.

To donate to the DSF, please click hereIn the Parish Information drop-down list, please scroll to select Annunciation - Houston.

You can also scan this QR code
with your phone's camera to go directly to the DSF donation page.

Thank you for helping us to meet our goal!